Like you, we have been awaiting more detailed information regarding a proposed completion date for the maintenance work on the course and handover back from Canal & River Trust. Unfortunately, we have no involvement with the physical works or completion timeline, however, there is now water in the course, and whilst there is still work going on in the background, this is great news that a reopening date is seemingly getting closer.
As soon as we receive further information we will update you all and will publish the summer programme for the course.
Thanks for your patience and fingers crossed it won’t be long before we’re all back on the water.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Fraud. By contacting us, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. Disclaimer. The information from or through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
12. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
13. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
14. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
15. Applicable Law. Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the event of any claim or dispute in connection with the Terms and Conditions. Nothing in the Terms and Conditions will be construed as creating a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between either party. Any failure or delay by Tees Active Ltd. in exercising its rights under any provisions of the Terms and Conditions will not be construed as a waiver of those rights. The Terms and Conditions do not create or confer any rights on third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (as may be amended or replaced). The Terms and Conditions are personal to the user of this site and will not be assigned or otherwise transferred in whole or in part by the user. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is proven to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force. The Terms and Conditions, including any Additional Terms, supersede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties concerning its subject matter and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties.